The Barns at Hunsbury Hill is the perfect venue for your wedding ceremony and reception.
Our hidden gem overlooks the spectacular countryside of rural South Northamptonshire and is in an idyllic quiet location, full of unique character with converted farm buildings, courtyard and landscaped lawns.
Our exclusive use wedding venue is a beautiful 18th Century barn conversion, sympathetically modernised but still retaining its original rustic charm with exposed wooden beams, stonework and solid wood floors. We can easily accommodate up to 85 guests for a Civil Ceremony and Wedding Breakfast and up to 180 guests for an evening reception with a fully licensed bar located in a heated and covered patio area leading from the main barn.
We understand that every wedding is individual so whether you require a traditional Wedding Breakfast or a more informal Hog Roast and BBQ, our packages can be tailored to your preference. And our outstanding Wedding Team will be on hand throughout day to ensure that you have the wedding of your dreams.
We believe The Barns at Hunsbury Hill is the perfect wedding venue for you.
• The Barns at Hunsbury Hill is a beautiful 18th Century barn conversion, retaining its original charm with exposed wooden beams, stonework and solid wood floors.
• We are fully licensed for Civil Ceremonies and Civil Partnerships for up to 85 guests in our High Barn.
• Understanding that every wedding is unique, Impressions Caterers, offer the flexibility to tailor your first meal together as a married couple.
• All ingredients are locally sourced and lovingly prepared to the highest standard.
• Exclusive use of the site for the duration of your wedding.
• A beautiful rustic setting with amazing views over the picturesque Nene Valley, yet only 3 miles from Northampton town centre and Junction 15, M1.